Monday, March 8, 2010

princess theme

This was my first try at making figures out of sugarpaste and I'm very happy with the results.  Of course I had some help from my "assistant/consultant", Jack, who helped me with the skirt and the birthday girl's name.  What would I do without you, Jack?  xxx
My client wanted a pretty princess (with tiara) in pink theme cake for her daughter's first birthday. She wanted flowers and butterflies and had requested for the name to be in a "fun" font.  Supplies in Malaysia are quite limited so Jack helped me make the name.  It's amazing how many ideas and tutorials one can get from the internet!  Boy, am I glad I'm not too IT illiterate :D

 
   
 
 


2 comments:

  1. woah! I like the tiara LOL. can it be eaten?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's kinda hard to swallow...it's made of florist wire!

    ReplyDelete