Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Birthdays

 This client wanted a carrot walnut cake with a lucky clover for her sister's birthday but changed the order to a tiramisu. But due to the unavailability of mascarpone cheese I suggested red velvet which they loved! As usual Jack helped me with the lucky clover :)  
This is an 8-inch square which costs RM80. A 9-inch round one would cost the same.



 This client wanted a simple moist chocolate cake with buttercream for her 11-year old nephew who is fascinated with the weather. Knowing what I know, I couldn't help but make something a little special. Hope he liked it.



Golf-theme chocolate cupcakes was the order. My client really liked the design but sad to say, due to our climate the golf sticks went really soft and bent over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment