Friday, September 30, 2011

Snoopy

This client's girlfriend is a Snoopy fan (just like me!). This was for her 21st birthday. It turned out quite nicely but I'd forgotten about where to place the candles! On collection day I'd asked him to bring someone along to make sure the cake doesn't topple over (the house is narrow and Snoopy's heavy). He couldn't find anyone and came alone. As he was putting the cake down in his car we heard it topple!

This is what it looked like after I lifted it up. Snoopy's left ear dropped off too! But thank goodness he and Woodstock were fine.

This accident actually turned out for the better coz I managed to save it and add the candles. Good thing my client lives in SS18 Subang Jaya. After I repaired it, I delivered it to his house with Jack's help, and off he and his friends went to Malacca where the party was being held! I made them promise to drive slowly and they and the cake arrived safely after more than 3 hours!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment