Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Minecraft

From a 1.5kg cake to a 2.5kg cake and finally ended up with a 3kg cake! Client wanted it just like the game so it had to be a cube (7"). Didn't look too difficult but I ended up making 9 different shades of fondant and cut more than a thousand 1cm squares! Pengsan!
 This is what the real minecraft looks like. Didn't know what it was until now!

And the work begins! 
Voila! 
My  client was so happy with it and sent me this photo. She added the logo and it looked fantastic! Thanks, Maz!

3 comments:

  1. This is certainly crazy. You have a box for that size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay! Perfect minecraft cake. I know i am one crazy customer, always request for extraordinary cake, but you have never disappoint me. Thanks! More cakes to come this year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! You are one crazy but lovely client! :D

    ReplyDelete