Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Engagement Cake

Another regular client of mine ordered an engagement cake for his sister-in-law. The problem I faced was that he and his wife had different ideas for the cake...and they didn't know it! All he told me was "3kg, two hearts". A couple of days after later his wife called me and told me it was a blue and beige theme. She wanted a beige cake with blue design but I suggested a blue cake with beige design ;)  The day before collection he called me up and told me to make sure the cake was colourful!!! Pengsan! 
 But we sorted it out  :D

I would like to thank two people who helped me with the cake, my son Jack, and my sister "M". 
Thanks, guys, for your much appreciated help! xxxx

2 comments:

  1. didn't even do much but glad 2 b of help. it turned out very nice too..congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake/cakes are beautiful and so very perfect. I wouldn't dare cut them!
    You are truly blessed to be surrounded by warm hearts and helpful hands! Well done little elves!

    ReplyDelete