Thursday, July 1, 2010

Special Cakes for Special People

This is sooo cute.  My friend, Matthew, ordered this cake for his mother's birthday.  You might ask, "why the five leaves?"  Well, his mother's name means "five leaves"!  I think this is just so adorable!  
I do apologize for my writing...haven't mastered centralizing yet :(

Now, this was for my son's girlfriend's birthday.  She loves purple so I spent a couple of sleepless nights making these purple roses  :)

This was for a good friend's daughter.  It's moist chocolate cake and I decided to put white roses for the contrast.  I'd seen these rolled-up roses on the internet and really like them so I decided to try it out. Made the name with fondant.

I liked how the roses turned out so much I decided to use them on a purple cake. I think white on purple looks really nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment