Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Deepavali
Got the idea from the "kolam". Painstakingly dotted the design which took a really long time and made my fingers stiff!  But well worth it coz I really like the way it turned out  :)
 
  This client ordered 50 butter cupcakes and 50 chocolate cupcakes for Deepavali.  She asked for some ideas and the first thing that came to mind was bright colours. I showed her some samples and to my surprise she wanted pastel colours. These were her choice of colours and designs...lovely!


 Hantaran
 A colleague ordered these for a relative's wedding.  The theme was purple, yellow, and white.
 These were a side order. I used the same designs but changed the colours which really made a difference  :)


Anniversary
 A friend ordered this 2kg chocolate cake for her parent's 48th wedding anniversary. Isn't it just so romantic?  Purple and yellow was the theme...they seem to be the "in" colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment