Friday, December 31, 2010

Holiday Season

Holiday Season

Christmas
These two cakes were for my sisters' church function.  The first one is a four-layered red velvet cake with cream cheese topping.  The second one is a butter cake with buttercream topping.


My son's office had a Christmas party where his girlfriend was one of the organizers.  Purple was the theme (her favourite colour) and she ordered 50 butter cupcakes to match!


Made these for a couple of friends :)




Year-end Babies
This client ordered ocean-theme cupcakes for her friend who is a diver.


This was for a 3-year-old's birthday.  It's a 2kg moist chocolate cake covered with fondant.


These were for a client's son's first birthday.  The Mickey Mouse picture was printed with edible ink on sugar paper.  The cake was for a family celebration and the cupcakes were for her colleagues!  They were presented in individual containers.


This was for a regular client's son's birthday.  These are his favourite dinosaurs and his mummy emailed me the picture which I got my supplier to print on sugar paper.  She only orders my moist chocolate cake which she calls their "all time favourite"  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment